Monday, September 3, 2012

Legos with Daddy

After dinner one night, Daddy and Wyatt, were playing with Legos and I was laying on the couch. I got out my camera and snapped some pics of them and took some videos. As I was sitting there I couldn't help but think how perfect this moment felt. They were building the tallest tower and it was so sweet to see them working together, giving high fives, and laughing as it fell.





They got this one so high that they then decided they needed to move to another spot where they could make it even higher.


AND they had to get to a place where sister couldn't knock it down. Chris told Wyatt how he used to do the same thing when he was Kenley's age. Poor Kenley got locked out, but it didn't phase her at all. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: