Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of Preschool {Wyatt}

Today was Wyatt's first day of preschool. He's been in daycare when I was working, but this just makes him seem so much older! After meeting his teachers last week and seeing his room he has been super excited. We were so glad because church daycare doesn't always start out well. But he woke up and was ready to go.

Daddy took him to breakfast and he requested Sonic. Then they met me and Kenley at school (we all wanted to see him).


 
And I made him pose for "the" 1st day of school picture. Check out the perfect nap mat that matches his "31" lunchbox and backpack. Grammy made it! She did an awesome job. It has an orange minky blanket on the inside attached, a real pillow sewn in (she said stuffing wasn't good enough), and his name embroidered on the handle. She worked so hard to get it done in time and Wyatt couldn't wait to sleep on it. I also love that he's wearing his school spirit shirt that's way too big, but very cute on him. 





 
We got to the room and set his nap mat in his cubby in the hall with his backpack then put his folder in the tray and then he went on in the room to drop off his lunchbox and play - without saying goodbye! I had to call him back to get my hugs and kisses! But Chris and I were so glad that he was happy and ready to go. 



He went straight to this center and I'm sure he's looking for the lion toy and Lightning McQueen he found at Meet the Teacher night.
 


Kenley and I went to workout, ran to Hobby Lobby, then came home and she napped while I cleaned. It's almost time to get her up and go get brother. I can't wait to hear how his day went.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: