Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time for a change...

So, why does my new hair do get a post on the family blog? Well, Kenley is 10 months old and Wyatt is 3 1/2 years old and this mama has been feeling like it's time to "do something" to feel good.

This hair style has been driving me nuts. I don't feel good going out like this and haven't been doing anything to my hair (even though believe it or not even for this my hair has been dried and sometimes straightened). My hair was in the middle of my back, which took 2 pregnancies (my hair grows better then) and a long time to get it that long, but it's soooo hot and unless I curl it I usually end up with this...
The only reason I thought to take this pic was because my friend, Mackenzie, said to get a before and after pic. I sent her this saying "before lol."

Here's my pile of hair. I took this pic to send to my mom, who was watching the kids, to freak her out. She was nervous about a hair cut. Probably mostly because I decided to cut it that day and insisted on going that day before I changed my mind.

And here's the "after." I really do like it. I swear the temp seemed to drop 10 degrees immediately! I feel like it's way healthier and has a "style."


It looks long in this picture, but she cut off about 6 inches and you can tell when it's in a ponytail!

My mommy makeover is in the works! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: