Monday, August 20, 2012

Daddy said "YES"

I got my ears pierced when I was 6 months old and I have always been so thankful because my ears never had problems with my piercings closing or anything and I didn't have to deal with them - my mom did! So I couldn't wait to get Kenley's done... BUT Chris said "no."  I completely respect his opinion and so I've let it go... well... sort of. I ask about once a month. For some reason last weekend when he was out of town I asked and he said he'd think about it. That turned into a YES. I was so excited (and very nervous). So here she is proud as can be...   ;)


She cried (and so did I) and I felt AWFUL. I really did. After one ear I was changing my mind. 3 minutes late she was all smiles. Daddy does not like them and wanted to take them out - I said no way/ But for the record - he doesn't like them. I love them and I'm certain she will appreciate them one day. If not, she can take them out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: