Thursday, November 27, 2008

31 Week Appointment

We went back to the doctor Tuesday. It was a boring appointment, which I now appreciate. My blood pressure was back down... woohoo! That was about it. I think we were there for less than 15 minutes.

We also had our last baby class Tuesday night. I enjoyed the class and I'm glad we went. It was just a long 3 hour class after working all day. Now, we'll see if I remember anything I learned. We talked about c-sections. The other 3 classes focused on natural and medicated births. I really really don't want a c-section, but I also know that sometimes you just don't get a choice. So, I better stop trying to be the planner that I am. We don't want to set up any meltdowns at the hospital when or if things don't go my way. I don't know why it scares me so much. Most of my friends that I talk to have had c-sections and all they have to say if positive stuff.

Other than this things are about the same. We've been busy and it's been very nice being off this week. I've gotten lots of laundry done! Woohoo. Look at the ticker.... we are getting sooooo close. Time to start betting on the day Wyatt will be here. :)

No comments: