Monday, December 23, 2013

Gingerbread Village

I got a cute little gingerbread village that came with 4 different houses. It was so cute and perfect because I wanted to do one, too. The kids had a cold that lingered for a few days and we stayed inside away from other people and I kept the big kids (the sickies) away from Reagan, who stayed in my bedroom. The week was rough. The kids didn't feel well, were cranky, and no one got as much attention as normal. I was going back and forth between a gate I had set up to divide Reagan's space and the sick space (even Chris was sick and I made him sleep on the couch). Our gingerbread house party became the perfect activity to spend some one on one time with the big kids and relax and have fun.



This picture cracks me up. I'm pretty sure we are all related and have the same crafting faces. I'm sure crafts come out better with your head tilted a little and this expression. Right?!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: