Thursday, December 5, 2013

Catching Up {Reagan}

I have so many pictures on my phone and got totally overwhelmed that I hadn't blogged in forever so I decided the best way to catch up was to just post tons of overly-adorable pictures of my sweet girl who is growing so fast. I can't even believe she is 3 months old already.

She still loves her sleep, but we've been getting more and more playtime in and lots of smiles and laughs. Her newest trick is mimicking us when we stick our tongues out at her.


Wyatt and Kenley both still takes naps and one of my most special times of the day with Reagan is during nap time. We get lots of cuddles and snuggles in. 


She loves to watch the kids play. Here's Wyatt and our friend, Kendall, building a log house.


We gave Reagan a toy to hold on her own. Wyatt and Kenley LOVE to give her toys and can't wait for her to be able to play with them.





-


Pretty girl.


We sent this picture to Bunny to say "Hi" and hurry up and get to Texas. (See the bunny on the shirt.) Bunny, Big Daddy, and the girls are back in Texas now! We waited and waited for their military orders to see where their next duty station would be and they got TEXAS. Woohoo!






My friend, Helen, snapped some great pictures after Stroller Strides one day. I love this. She does so well in the stroller.




Her first time in the exersaucer. This was about a month ago. She still needs a blanket, but can sit up a little better. I try to keep her "up" because is the big kids see her on the floor they want to lay with her, which turns into cuddling and rolling and makes Mommy super nervous. She's going to be tough like her sister, I'm sure.


Blurry but sweet.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: