Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blog Makeover {Part 2}

Oh. My. Gosh. It's almost midnight and I've been trying to figure out this blog header thing off and on, between children, and grocery shopping, and everything else all day. I. Am. In. LOVE with my blog. I feel like I can say that because I've been trying to figure this out for years (ok, so I'm not the greatest with all this computer stuff, but seriously I could not figure it out). After finding a great blog that explained it (see yesterday's post) and being able to make a simple header yesterday I spent today trying to figure out how to make it work with the program I have and know. I messed with sizing most of the day and finally here it is.Oh and searching for the paper kit that I wanted to use probably took half of my time today. Notice that the "jeans" is kinda denim-looking. Yup, that was on purpose.  Have I mentioned how extremely excited I am?! Now I've got to figure out how to add all the cute stuff on the sides, but for now I'm just going to go look at this header some more. :)

Here's what yesterday's attempt looked like. Cute but simple. And I felt like I was copying the one from the blog that taught me how. I wanted it to me my own.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

It looks great.

Nancy Jennings said...

LOVE it!! Ok. I'll give you a few months and then I'll hire you to do mine too!! You did awesome!! it looks terrific!!