Saturday, January 12, 2013

4th Birthday Interview {Wyatt}

I got this idea from a blog I stalk and thought it was such a neat idea. Wyatt was sitting on the couch with me one night and I asked him to tell me his favorites as I went through this list. He didn't pause for a second. He knows what he likes!

food: chicken and fries

restaurant: mcdonalds (in my defense we go to McD's for playdates often and he loves the playland... well... and the food)

dessert: chocolate

toy: red car

place: mcdonalds

friend: aidan

teacher: miss tammy

clothes: lightning mcqueen

drink: chocolate milk

snack: cheese like grammy has

game: gulpy gulpy gators (that's what doc mcstuffins calls hungry hungry hippos)

animal: lions

school activity: play cars

movie: the lion king

song: ocean song (from VBS)

book: lightning mcqueen book

thing to do with mommy: play with puzzles

thing to do with daddy: play gulpy gulpy gators and the fishing game, too


Photobucket

No comments: