Friday, December 21, 2012

Getting So Big {Kenley}

Miss Kenley Kay is getting so big so fast. She is the sweetest, toughest little girl ever. She wants to do everything her brother does. He is her favorite person to play with. She is pretty much walking full time now. And climbing on anything and everything.











She is one determined little girl. And loving independence.











After Stroller Strides we play at the park and Kenley loves it! She climbs up the steps all the way to the slide. 


And then slides down. And does it over and over and over again.


She usually stops at the bottom for a bit to wait for brother and tries to climb back up.

 
My most favorite thing to do is watch my babies learn new things and explore. I could sit and watch them all day long (especially places like the park where no one is mashing on my computer keys, pulling down my decorations, or ripping up my papers).
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: