Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wyatt's Room

I'm not sure if I've ever blogged about Wyatt's room or not, but I added a few things so here it is. Wyatt loves his room. I told him I was going to take pictures of his room and he decided that he needed to get in his pillows.

We still need a curtain for the window, but here's his sports bedding. His wall is painted with love by Mommy and Daddy into a football field complete with yard lines. And he loves his basketball hoop with his name on it. 


I made a little spot on his wall for his soccer pictures. We went to Hobby Lobby to get frames and a shelf, and found this quote plaque to hang with the pictures and trophy. It says "Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision" by Muhammad Ali.


A pony came to Wyatt's preschool for pictures and I had no intentions of ordering the pictures, but I heard about the horse the entire week and Wyatt was so excited to have sat on it. Then when I saw the picture it was cute in a "I'm-nervous-sitting-on-this-animal" picture so I ordered one to frame for Wyatt's room. It went perfect next to these little boot slippers he got before he was born. 


Here's his side table with a baseball lamp that used to be Uncle Garrett's. (See one of my yard lines in the background.)


Here's his dresser. Books on the top left, Texas Tech corner on the top right with some framed pictures of Wyatt, Chris, and I in Lubbock at Wyatt's first game, Daddy and Wyatt picture, fire truck, and "Heaven Sent" sign from Wyatt's baby nursery, bottom shelf has Mater and Lightning pillows and the cowboy picture.


Reading corner. Now that Kenley ventures in here and takes over the reading corner most of the books are board books that she can't tear. Kenley LOVES to sit in seats that are just the right size for her lately. The little book shelves are painted spice racks from Ikea - thank you pinterest.


A framed picture with autographs - Invincible, The Blind Side, and Rudy - from Pap.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: