Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BFFs

Wyatt and Kenley LOVE each other. I was afraid that they were too far apart to actually play together, but they love to play together ALL THE TIME. It is so sweet to watch. Here are some pictures of them playing together the week Chris was hunting. Ignore the boxes in my house. We were in decorating transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

At the mall playground. One of Wyatt and Kenley's favorite places lately. 


Playing with Kenley's Legos. Wyatt turns the castle pieces into rockets. Boys!


Peek-A-Boo. No one else can make Kenley laugh quite like her brother.




 
Movie and popcorn. I told Wyatt that Kenley couldn't have popcorn. He's really good about asking before giving her stuff. Then I heard him telling me "Mommy, she REALLY wants some and she's GETTING some!" So, I let her have some and everyone was happy. 



Movies are way better with popcorn.



This is the day Chris got home. These silly kiddos both went into the dog kennel and thought it was hilarious.
 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: