Thursday, December 1, 2011

We are Thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. We went to Pap and Lori's for lunch and football first. I got way more pictures than normal, but still didn't get everyone. I'll get better at this one day.


Daddy and Wyatt watching the game...




Pap and Kenley watching the game...



Wyatt about to give Lori a big hug...




Me getting to hold cousin Tripp...




Aunt Jessie and Uncle Gene...



After the game we went to my Grammy and Grampy's for a Thanksgiving dinner. One blessing I am very grateful for is that my mom, stepdad, dad, and stepmom all get along so well and we all get together for birthdays and holidays. I love that I get to have the whole family together and I love that my kids will get to grow up with this, as well.


Grandpa (my dad) and Kenley...



Grandma (my stepmom) and Kenley with my nephew Skylor in the back (can't believe he's 17!)



Cousin (my newest nephew) Tripp and Kenley



Cousin Marnie (Devyn was there but too busy for pictures) asking all about Kenley...




And then there was the Late Night, Date Night. I decided to jump on the Black Friday bandwagon and try it out for the 1st time. Guess who got to come along...




This is the line (yes, it's about 2 city blocks long and wraps around the building and Toys R Us isn't even visible from this spot) that we waited in. I was excited for the experience, as we called it. We got a few good deals, but nothing to make it worth staying up and waiting unless you were just having fun like we were. Chris and I enjoyed being out and chatting while we waited. Last year we had a date night to go Christmas shopping, too, and we love it!



We are most thankful for the people in our lives. We are truly blessed...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: