Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Date

Since we can't go on our date night this month I guess this will have to do. Yesterday at my check up my blood pressure was high and didn't go down once I laid down so off to the hospital we went for monitoring. Miss Kenley was happy and doing well and my tests came back good. So after about 6 hours we headed home, but in those 6 hours the Ranger game came on... And our little hospital TV didn't have the channel. Luckily, Chris found it on the computer.


Bed Rest Update: I have to do even better at it and so no more getting up for anything not necessary. Chris is going to work from home 3 days a week and my mom is going to come 2 days a week to be on Wyatt duty. I'm sad but thankful we are able to make it all work with some adjustments.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: