Friday, June 18, 2010

A Special Daddy and Fun Day

Earlier this week, Wyatt and I made a craft for Daddy. I snuck into his office late last night because Wyatt wanted Daddy to feel special when he got to work. Here's the craft. Wyatt stuck all the sticky stars on by himself!




We had another busy, fun day. We went to boot camp, then to the splash park with boot camp friends, then to lunch with Chancy and Cooper. This morning when I said it was time to go, Wyatt ran around the corner. I followed him to see what he wanted. It was his phone (an old phone my mom gave him). When we got in the car, he dialed it and put it up to his ear. So funny! I have no idea where he learned to talk and drive ;) but we will definitely have to break that habit before he's 16.





Not a very good picture, but it was the best I could get. They were sharing their snacks. So sweet!



Photobucket




No comments: