Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

3 years ago at about this time I was walking down the aisle to my high school sweetheart. I count my blessings everyday that Chris is in my life. He is a wonderful husband, daddy, and friend. Together we have been through some of the toughest times and some of the most amazing ones. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.



Chris asked me what I wanted to do for our anniversary and it was hard to think of what I wanted to do. Mostly because what we do everyday is what I want to do and I love it more than anything. I love playing with Chris and Wyatt, hanging out, and just spending time together. So we have decided to get our patio done (it's really small right now) so that we can spend more time hanging out in the back yard. We are also going to plan a fun trip for the Fall (Chris is much more fun to hang out with in the Fall because he hates the heat). ;)



He also asked me if I wanted to go out tonight and surprisingly (I usually want to go anywhere just to be out and he loves to stay home) I said that I'd rather stay home. So here we are, Wyatt is taking a late nap and we are sitting at the coffee table eating Pei Wei that Chris picked up with a surprise chocolate chip cookie. :) Happy anniversary... happy life. I love it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Chancy Smith said...

You guys deserve it! Congrats to a wonderful couple! I am so thankful to have all of you in my life!

Chancy Smith said...

Congrats to a wonderful couple. I am so lucky to have yall in my life!