Monday, September 9, 2013

Reagan's 1st Ride in the Bob

We are settling into our new routine. Wyatt is going to Pre-K on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays which gives me time with just the girls and gives him time with friends. Eventually, we will workout in the mornings but for now we've been using that time to clean up the house, prep dinner, and run errands.

I'm horrible about cooking when I'm pregnant. Nothing looks good, tastes good, and I'm just not good about cooking when I'm pregnant. So one of the nicest things about not being pregnant is getting back to normal and meal planning, grocery shopping, and having a set dinner time with our little family.

So tonight after dinner, we gave the kids baths, and headed out for a family walk. It's been way too hot to even think about walking but it wasn't that bad tonight. Reagan got to ride in the beloved Bob for her very first time. I'm pretty sure I've documented each child's first walk in the stroller. And each picture is a different stroller because I might have a stroller problem. Every time I buy a stroller I tell Chris it's the last one I'll ever buy. Well, until I convince him that I need to upgrade. But I sure do LOVE the Bob and I'm pretty sure it will be the last one I ever buy. If I had known way back when that I'd use the jogger every single day I think I would have just spent the money on this one in the beginning. So anyways, here's the pictures from our walk...

 
Kenley looks miserable, but as soon as we started she was a happy passenger. She threw a mini fit about getting her picture taken... who knows what was up.
Reagan seems perfectly content in her new ride, huh?



She looks sooo tiny. I put her little head positioner from the carseat in the stroller seat and it worked great.
 



And big brother got to ride his scooter. He was super excited.
 


And then this is how the majority of the walk went. Daddy scootering and Wyatt sprinting after him. Silly boys!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: