Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rainy Day Boo Boos and Fun

We finally got some cooler weather and rain. I decided that we needed to get out of the house so we met our friends Kate and Ellie at McDonalds for a little playdate. Shortly after getting there Wyatt fell and got a busted lip. It was super sad ad swelled up pretty quick, but thankfully his teeth were fine and it was nothing a Sprite (instead of milk because it had ice in it) and some playing couldn't fix.








That night we picked up take and bake pizza and headed over to the Mikulas' house for a pizza and pajama party. It was the perfect end to a rainy Friday.

Reagan enjoyed all the fun, but sadly I didn't get any pictures of her. I did an awful job of taking pictures - Kate sent me Wyatt and Ellie and Mackenzie sent me the one from her house!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: