Thursday, September 5, 2013

Reagan Elle {Pictures}

It nearly took us 9 months to decide on a name for our sweet baby girl. We ended up both liking the name Reagan. Thank goodness. Naming her was stressful. And her middle name comes from Chris's grandfather, Elwood.

Here are the pictures to go with her birth story. We did a better job of taking pictures this time, but several aren't going to make it to the blog. When I was thinking the pain was getting to be too much, I told Chris that I wanted an epidural and my makeup and we were going to do this the pretty way. Haha. Since none of that happened this was the best picture of Mommy...

Proud Mommy and Daddy just meeting Reagan

 
*Wyatt got to come in and meet Reagan, but I was still nursing so we have those pictures but not on the blog. His expression is priceless though! It melted our hearts.
 
She's absolutely beautiful
 


Headed to our new room














All ready to go home


Kenley was starting to feel better, but still had awful red bumps on her poor little face



A very proud big brother
 





The next day, Kenley was on the bed with me and kept inching her way toward Reagan. This is where she sat for quite awhile. She loves her sister.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: