Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our Houston Trip

Bunny, Aunt Kenzie, and Aunt Maddie are in town staying at Aunt Jessie, Uncle Gene, and Tripp's house so we took a little road trip (these kids love a road trip) to see everyone. The weekend we originally planned to go Kenley got sick the night before we were going to leave and Wyatt was so sad that we couldn't go. But the next weekend everyone was well and ready to go. When Bunny is around she is our photographer and I haven't gotten those pictures yet so I'm lacking in photos, but here's a few.

Aunt Maddie and Kenley chillin' with some cartoons one morning.


Look at their similar poses...


Wyatt had a blast with Tripp! They are both all boy and it was hilarious watching them play. I love that the cousins are so close in age. I can't wait to see all the memories our kids make over the years.


One morning the kids hung out in our room watching cartoons and eventually the boys ended up wrestling. It was so cute. How do boys know to do this?! I mean, Wyatt even knew to be gentle but with Tripp. It's crazy to me.


Wyatt posing with Aunt Kenzie. I can't believe how grown up these girls are. I remember them being babies and now they are wearing makeup and talking about boys and stuff.


More cousin time...





I can't believe I don't have any pictures of Bunny, but I know we took some so I've got to get them. And learn to take pictures when I'm having fun.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Trip to Houston

No comments: