Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Big Girl Bed

We decided that instead of getting another crib, we would get Kenley a twin bed. We discussed bunk beds, but then decided on a single twin. Grammy and Grampy have bought each kiddo a bedroom set, which has been so special. My grandparents bought mine and my sister's when we were born. Kenley absolutely LOVES her new bed. She is so proud and if you ask her about it, she will take you to her room to show you how she sleeps in it. There wasn't any problem switching her over. I did use a guard rail this time and I didn't with Wyatt, because this girl sleeps all over the place. She moves all night long. Wyatt has always stayed in one place. She also got a pillow for the first time and as you scroll through the pictures it's obvious she likes her pillow.


We rearranged things a bit. And let the new baby have the crib and one of the dressers so that Kenley had more room for toys and to play.














She's such a big girl. Here she is showing off her bed. Of course, you've got to show how well you can jump on it.


And here's our sweet girl sound asleep. On her pillow.


When she wakes up she gets out of bed to get a book or a toy and then gets back in to play with it until we come up. I love these sweet memories and one of my favorite things in the whole world are "good morning smiles."



Papa bought Kenley a comforter and pillow sham that are so cute, but I haven't put in on the bed yet. I'll need to post a picture as soon as I get it all set up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: