Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 Years

I graduated from high school 10 years ago. I know that if anyone would have asked me then what I wanted to accomplish in the next 10 years my list would have been to finish college, be a teacher, wife, and mother. The last 10 years have not been perfect, but when I look back I can see that God's plan was always in place. He was in charge and everything was in His time. 

 
I dug up some OLD pictures from (most are packed away), but I did find an album of pictures of me and Chris. 
 


 
Isn't he handsome?!


My class had a very simple reunion, which I was totally okay with. I had to miss the football game and family day at the park because I already had plans when the reunion was planned, but it ended up raining so I didn't miss out. Saturday night we had a dinner at Buca Di Beppo and it was nice to get to see and chat with old friends. I have no idea why I didn't take any pictures. I didn't even get one of me and Chris before. Maybe because it was raining and I was most worried about that. Who knows but I wish I had.

My mom watched Wyatt and Kenley and surprised them and took them to Chuck E. Cheese. I think they liked it. I heard Kenley was a fan of the food (she's my little eater).

 

When we got back to my mom's they were finishing up bathtime and getting ready to play Wyatt's favorite Hungry Hungry Hippos (he calls it Gulpy Gulpy Gators because Doc McStuffins does).
 
 
Kenley played, too.
 
 
Special times with Grammy.
 

I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family and amzing friends. The people in my life are the ones that have made the last 10 years so great. We've all laughed together and cried together and that truly is what it's all about.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: