Saturday, October 6, 2012

Seniors!

My very first class of 6th graders are now Seniors! So Karrissa (one of my besties that I met my first year teaching and was on the same team of teachers with) and I headed out to see our all our kids at the Wakeland Homecoming game. Since I taught at Griffin Middle School for 4 years all my kiddos are in high school now. We had so much fun. And it was finally real football weather.

Wyatt LOVES football. He also LOVES hanging out with big kids. Uncle Garrett and Karrissa's son, Topher were so sweet to Wyatt. 


 
Wyatt was so excited to see the "cats" which are actually wolverines. There's a boy and a girl. We got all the way down to see them and then he decided he's rather wave than give a high five. 


 
Viewing from a good distance is much better...


Topher, Wyatt, and Garrett


 
I didn't see too many kids because most of the kids don't sit and watch the game. haha. But I did get to see these sweet siblings. I taught both of them and could hardly believe how grown up they are. 


 
Garrett and Topher swinging Wyatt on our way to the car.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: