Monday, October 27, 2008

The Baby Bump!


Here you go, Sue (Chris's mom). This is just for you. :) I hate it... but since you asked for it... here it is. I am loving being pregnant, but I wouldn't say I love how many changes I get to see happening by the hour. The belly is fine, but who knew your face and feet get bigger, too.

I don't get to get on here very much, but I wanted to send a quick update. When I looked at the ticker I noticed how close we are getting. Wow! Time is flying by... I can hardly believe it! I'm so excited to meet Wyatt. Sunday Chris and I were just hanging around the house and both of us started talking about how neat it will be when Wyatt is here. We just wanted to be playing with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you..you look awesome, just glowing.
I love the charm and bracelet, he did do good!..love you

Tiffany said...

Ohhh, I think I almost cried! I can't believe it! You've got a baby in your belly!!! I'm so excited I'll be home to see you and let him kick me in a couple weeks! 16 more days! I don't care if you're one of those people who doesn't want anyone touching your stomach, I'm going to! I'm flying in from Europe to see this belly. I get to do what I want with it!