Sunday, October 5, 2008

Daddy's Favorite




Jerry and I went out to run errands today. While he went to get a haircut, I walked over to Heart's Desire, a little cutesy store in Frisco. He met me over there and when he saw this he just had to get it for Wyatt or Chris... I'm not sure which one. I think it might officially be Chris's favorite outfit.




I bet you've noticed that I finally figured out how to upload pictures to the blog. It really is easy! I'll keep everyone updated with pictures now. Yay! Aunt Lisa (my sister) and Uncle Jeff gave me a new digital camera so I'm all set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit too.....and I love the blog. Makes me feel a little closer to you both as you get to experience all the first time joys of impending parenthood. Wish I was closer, love you and miss you both a ton. Love, Mom/Sue/????