Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flu Shot!

I went to the doctor today. It was not a very exciting visit, but I did get my flu shot. I'm glad, because all the kiddos at school are starting to get sick and I don't want any part of that.

I did learn a good lesson though. I have to leave school early to get to the doctor on time. Well, I waited too long and got stuck in the car pool lane. Wow, what a mess!!! I had to wait 5 minutes just to back out of my parking spot, then waited about 15 min, because parents "park" in every lane to wait on their kids. I had to meet Chris at the appointment and they waited on me. What a day!

1 comment:

Chancy Smith said...

Good idea! A bunch of my kids have been sick, and now...me too! Upper respiratory infection (for now). Cooper has been at my parent's house since Tuesday. Boo!