Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!! Yay! We are so excited! Little Wyatt Reid is the cutest baby ever (that makes me one of "those mommy's" too, I guess). We were able to see great pictures on the sonogram. The nurse that does these at Dr. Joseph's office is great. She took lots of time showing us Wyatt. We have several profile, feet, and arm pictures. And of course, "The Picture" that made Chris' day. :) It truly was amazing watching him move around. He sure does move a lot. My favorite was when the nurse kept the sonogram thing (whatever it's called) still and we could watch Wyatt move around. We feel so blessed! Can't wait to meet you, Wyatt.

Don't worry, the bedding is picked out and Wyatt will have turtles, NOT cammo. I took care of this a long time ago. I know my husband. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So, I leave and you start slacking?!? This is the only way I get to find out anything, so start posting!

PS Tell Wyatt I said bonjour! I think that means hello...