Tuesday, March 5, 2013

God's plans in His time

I am beyond excited to type this post. I've been waiting 3 months (which have actually flown by) to announce that our little family is growing. I went to my 12 week appointment today and was able to hear a healthy, sweet little heartbeat. Such a wonderful sound. Baby's due date is September 14th. We are so grateful for this blessing and know that God's plan and timing are always the best.

So how's mama doing:
I've been absolutely exhausted this pregnancy and nauseous 24 hours a day (although usually not actually getting sick). I have way less migraines than I did with Wyatt and Kenley, but when I get one it's bad. The doctor just gave me some medicine for those. Thank goodness. Food might sound good one day and absolutely disgusting the next. I'm trying to get fruits and veggies in as much as possible. I'm still going to stroller strides to workout as much as I can. It's been less than normal, but I'm trying. I actually feel better while working out, but sometimes that's super hard to convince myself when I wake up feeling so yucky.

And daddy:
Chris has been the BEST hubby and daddy anyone could ever ask for. He takes over when I'm sick, when he gets home, or when I decide I need to go to bed at 6:30 pm. He never ever hesitates to take over and is so sweet to do it without ever making me feel guilty. We are so grateful for him and we all know how special he is. I knew he was a good one when we met in high school, but he sure does get better and better every year.

I'm counting my blessings and thanking God for each and every one.

P.S. We haven't told Wyatt and Kenley yet.  I can't wait to tell them. I don't think Kenley will get it, but Wyatt keeps asking for a baby like Rapunzel on Tangled when she was little and in the crib. He said Kenley was like her, but she grew up. I gave him one of Kenley's dolls and that was not good enough - he wants a real baby.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting for your sweet family!