Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Stick Bug {San Antonio Trip}

This was one of the funniest things on our trip. At one of the gas stations I looked down and saw this HUGE bug and since it was not a spider (because I'm scared to death of spiders) I picked him up from the back to go show the boys. Everyone was really interested even though a little unsure of this huge thing (and so was I but I knew that Wyatt would love it for sure). Well, he jumped out of my hands and straight onto Uncle Garrett's shirt. I went to grab it really quick but couldn't and you have never seen a boy scream and dance around the parking lot with his whole back arched as far as possible to keep it away from his face as this. It was hilarious. Everyone within 1 mile of us was looking to see what in the world was going on. Poor Garrett got teased the entire trip, especially from his sister. Wyatt has been talking about the "stick bug" for days and pretending that his plastic lizards are stick bugs.  And Garrett made sure that we sent the picture to everyone because he now thinks it's cool. But let me tell you... he. did. not.

Every muscle in Garrett's neck, back, and face were as tight as they could be. And that big guy was hard to pull of with his clingy bug feet. Eew.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: