Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lego Store Mini Model Build

My mom had told me that the Lego store at the mall had a building night once a month. I finally got the schedule (1st Tuesday of the month at 5) and we went this past Tuesday. We got to the mall about an hour early and my mom and Wyatt waited in line (with a chocolate chip cookie, of course) while Kenley and I shopped until it was time. Wyatt was sooo excited! This month's mini model was a flower, but Wyatt had NO interest in building a flower BUT once he decided it was a rocket, he was all set.











After building Wyatt played with some other kiddos at the duplo play area. He love love loves to build (and destroy) anything.


It was a fun evening and I'm looking forward to next month's mini model.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: