Saturday, April 7, 2012

Heaven Gained an Angel

On March 23rd very early in the morning Chris' stepmom, Lori, went to Heaven to be with our Lord and Savior. Chris and his father, Jeff, were by her side. As hard as it has been for all of us, we know that Lori is pain-free and we will see her again. She fought and fought against the Multiple Myeloma that she dealt with for over 6 years. She never once said "why me," but rather "why not me," which is one of the last things she told me when we talked about one of her upcoming treatments. She leaves behind so many that love her, but our hearts ache for Sarah and Garrett who only got 10 short years with their Mom. As a family, we will trust in God's plan, as Lori always reminded us. I would like to thank all of my friends and family for the unending prayers, love, and support.


Photobucket

No comments: