Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is it time yet?

Things have been going well. I don't like bed rest, but I get to go to Day Camp every day, which is my mom's couch. She lets me come over and she and Jerry entertain me. I have coloring books and crayons, too. :) I've watched every Discovery Health and Animal Planet show there is. I love all the baby shows on TLC, too. With all this time I still haven't read the second Twilight book. :( Actually, I don't think I've read at all. I have slept a lot, too. My shoulders hurt so bad from laying on my side. I never even thought about that happening! I've been going to Dr. Joseph 2 times a week for blood pressure checks. We had a sonogram last Wednesday and then another one today. Baby Wyatt is getting bigger and bigger. Today the sonogram said he is 7.8 lbs. He is practicing breathing, which I am pretty sure means his lungs are working well. He even kicks back when you touch his little feet. He had hiccups when we were doing the sonogram and you could see his whole little body move each time.

Now, I'll get into today's excitement! After the sonogram my bp was elevated from Monday, which has been happening pretty much each time we go. Dr. Joseph came in said that I needed to go to labor and delivery to be monitored. And we know I'm a planner so, of course, I wanted to know if we'll be having a baby tonight. He said he didn't know and to get down there. So, now it's almost midnight and here I am. My blood pressure has been going up and down. It's really picky... I have to lay just perfect to get it down and sometimes that doesn't even work. I have to stay 24 hours so that they can collect my pee to measure how much protein is in it. Sorry for all the information, but that's what I'm doing... sitting her in a bed, updating my blog, and collecting pee. :) Noon (ten til noon, to be exact) tomorrow will be 24 hours and then they will get the lab results. Then Dr. Joseph is going to decide what's next. I want to know now! Maybe we will get to meet Wyatt tomorrow. I'm so ready and excited, but I want them to do whatever is best for Wyatt.

I hate hospitals because they are scary to me, but I'm actually doing really well. Chris even went home for awhile to take care of the dogs and get some stuff and I did well. I started to get sad, but that was about when school got out and friends started calling and I talked on the phone for about 3 hours. :) Then Chris came back and brought dinner. My mom got here a little while ago to bring me the computer. So, she and Chris are watching a movie (they have channel where you can get movies) and I'm playing on the computer.

That's today's news. I'm hoping tomorrow there will be more exciting news. We will see!

No comments: