Monday, March 24, 2014

Kenley's Princess Day


The Melting Pot in Addison had a Fairytale lunch and I decided to take just Kenley and let her have a special day. She was so excited and called it her Princess Date. This is the dress she wanted to wear and I even let her wear my necklace that she always tries to get out of my jewelry cabinet.


We met my sister, Peyton, my mom, and my stepmom there. Kenley got nervous once we walked in and I couldn't get her to smile in the princess chair, but she warmed up as soon as we got to our table.


She took off her crown and gave it to me. Then got right to dipping.


Posing with Grandma.
 
 
It was a long lunch for 2 little girls but they had a blast and were so good. Here they are dancing and posing together while they wait for the chocolate.
 

 
And pictures with Grammy.

 
 
I wanted to show a picture of Peyton and Aunt Lisa and this is the best I took.
 

We had so much fun and it was a perfect princess day to celebrate our little girls. Oh and I almost forgot... Baby Jackson (who is 7 weeks old) was there, too. He snoozed the whole time and couldn't be bothered with any of this princess business. :) I didn't even get a single picture of him. 2 hotplates on the table, several pointy skewers, 2 little princesses, and lots of food had us all pretty occupied. 

No comments: