Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting Back to "Normal" for Awhile

Yay! The headaches are getting better. Fruits and veggies are starting to sound good again. And I'm able to workout again. These things make me feel much more "normal." I've started going to water aerobics sice it's too hot to do anything else. I love it! It really is a good workout and it's hilarious how silly we look. I have started getting stuff ready for school - can't believe Summer is almost over. I am excited to meet my new kiddos. I know the first semester will fly by and before we know it Baby Jeans will be here.

Right now, the Big Day is September 2nd. We are going to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Woohoo! I can't wait. Today's doctor's appointment was pretty boring. Funny how when they aren't taking blood it becomes "boring." I guess I mean less eventful. Except we did get to hear the heartbeat and that's always amazing.

The last two nights I've woken up around 4:30 in the morning thinking I'm starving. Yikes! I told my friend Ashley this morning that I'm weird and I didn't know what was going on. Thank goodness for Baby Center, because I got my 15 week update tonight and one of the articles on there was about this happening. So, I guess I'm normal and I'll have to be prepared for this, because I do not think that eating at 4 in the morning needs to become a habit. Haha

Let's see how long "normal" lasts.

1 comment:

Chancy Smith said...

There isn't much normal when you are pregnant. Wait till you start waking up at all hours of the night to pee. And, when you wake up around 4:30 and just can't go back to sleep. I would just say now, start taping some shows on the DVR to only watch at 4:30 in the morning! It comes in handy!