Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This year Halloween fell on a Thursday and we went to the Pumpkin Patch the Friday before. It ended up being the perfect day and time to go. Wyatt had been asking to go to the Storybook Ranch Pumpkin Patch every time we drove by the big blow up pumpkin they have. So we did and it was a great choice. There wasn't very many people there when we went so the kids got to run around, play, pick out pumpkins, and they had a blast. I got to try and get a few good pictures. Chris had the fancy camera and hopefully he got some good ones, but here's a few from my phone.

I told Wyatt to pose and this is the look I got. I think he's been watching Uncle Garrett and his friends pose for pictures. How is he old enough to try to look "cool" in pictures?!


Kenley was so excited she didn't know which direction to go.





Reagan was enjoying the perfect weather with a little nap and her super cute headband that I won on a blog I read.








There were 3 huge bounce house slides and obstacle courses and the kids LOVED them. They giggled the entire time. Mommy and Daddy might have taken a few turns down the big slide, as well. 


Kenley sure can keep up with big brother. If he can do it, she thinks she can. And most of the time she can. 





Mommy and Daddy


It's near impossible to get a picture with everyone facing the camera and smiling but I'm hoping Chris got a decent one. He will be able to fix up the lighting and all that, but here's what I got. Either way it was sweet memories. 








After the pumpkin patch we went over our friends, the Mikulas', house for jack-o-lantern shaped pizza and hung out while the kids watched a movie.

No comments: