Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt

I'm getting behind on posting but I'm determined to catch up so our Easter weekend post will be coming soon. Last Thursday, Wyatt's preschool class had an Easter egg hunt and celebrated. Kenley and I stopped by for the hunt and it was too cute to watch. The kids were super excited.

 
Coming out to the playground


 
Leaping off the ledge to go get eggs






I love this little class picture. It's hard to see everyone, but the fact they they are all sitting and sort of looking is a miracle in itself. Wyatt loves his school friends and teachers. He has had so much fun and learn a lot this year. I also love how excited he gets when I come to school to see him. I'll enjoy it now and just hope he always gets excited to see me.
 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: