Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Perfect Playmates

Wyatt is at such a fun age right now. He is so creative and likes to pretend things and it is so neat to watch his little mind work. His best friend is Kenley. They LOVE each other. I could watch them play all day long. They make each other laugh and it melts my heart. Lately Wyatt is OBSESSED with The Lion King. Yesterday while I was cooking dinner they were playing together and I heard Wyatt calling Kenley "Zazu," the bird on The Lion King. He was climbing "Pride Rock" (our stairs) and telling her "Zazu, take them home." It was so cute. He just crawled around her, talked to her, and reenacted the movie with her. Oh and yes, my mom made Wyatt another tail to add to his collection we are starting. He now has a dragon tail and a lion tail. Spoiled.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: