Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Little Gummy Bear - 2nd Sonogram

Chris and I went back to the doctor today for our second sonogram. Baby is growing every day and is finally big enough to be measured. (S)he is 15 mm long! We got to listen and watch the little heart beat, which was the most amazing sound ever. Chris kept asking for the nurse to play it again for us. I got a little picture frame to hold the sonogram pictures yesterday. We love to show them off!

Let's see... what else has been going on since my last update. Chris is getting good at being "on-call." He can get a bucket pretty fast and even pull over fast while driving for those little surprises that obviously a man called "morning" sickness. I've decided that pregnant women should just live in a bubble. I don't know why I ask if I can do anything anymore, because I know the safe answer that everyone usually gives me is going to be "no." Can I workout like I was? No. Can I eat this? No. How about... No. I found out today, that I can't even get a prenatal massage until 12 weeks. hmmm... I'm not complaining at all, I promise. It's just all those little things I never knew. I'm following all the doctor's orders though (and of course, all the grandma's orders too). Our next appointment is in 3 weeks. I'll keep everyone updated. That might be about the time I should let Chris post. He might not be feeling as sympathetic for me then... my mom says as soon as I start feeling better, I won't be very nice. We'll see... I'm working on proving her wrong. I'm sure Chris is hoping I do.

No comments: