Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Update

I've been really bad about updating with information throughout this pregnancy. No news has been good news. It's been smoothe sailing other than some random headaches (not migraines this time thank goodness). My sugar testing went well a few weeks ago. My iron was pretty low so I've been taking my iron pills and feel much better. I was REALLY tired. This Saturday will be 32 weeks and I've started getting tired again, and Dr. Joseph says that sounds about right. She is very low. We are still working out even though I scale it all down a ton. The best part of this pregnancy is watching Wyatt get so excited for "Baby Sister." He talks about her every day. He has been coming up to my belly and giving her xoxo's and sings "Rock a Bye Baby" to her. He started all of this on his own. We read books about having a sibling and each time he asks for her to come out. That melts my heart and I hope he is just as excited when she gets here. He has been getting plenty of practice with his friends' siblings. He will share anything he has with the babies. Sometimes the bigger kids is a different story. My friend, Helen, said he knows he can get it back from the babies. haha

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy Jennings said...

You are doing a FANTASTIC job during Stroller Strides! Such a champ!!
We are so excited for you and cannot wait to welcome your sweet girl to the world. I know Wyatt will be a wonderful big brother!!