Friday, April 29, 2011

My Snoogle

This week at school has been TAKS week. Since I've been with Freshmen, we only took a test one day and the rest of the days the kids watched movies and had short assignments. For me, this has meant a lot of "free" time. I have gotten work done, but there's been A LOT of time. So... what better to do than stalk peoples' blogs. I've looked at my friends' blogs, I've looked at their friends' blogs, and friends of their friends' blogs! Well, one of them that I was browsing (I have no idea which one it was now) had this little beauty.

It's a Snoogle! It's the biggest, most perfect pillow ever! I don't know why, but this pregnancy I've been waking up a million times, can't get comfy (I don't even have a big baby belly yet), and I want all the pillows on the bed, but they never seem to be in the right spot. Not to mention it makes our big bed seem really small with the Rocky Mountain Range of pillows in the middle. So last night was my first night with my Snoogle and it was A-MAZING! I didn't want to get up today. I didn't need any other pillows either. I think everyone needs a Snoogle! Chris already tried to steal it.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin said...

I think I'm going to need one of these when baby #2 is on the way. It looks so cozy!!!